42nd Mycotoxin Workshop, Web conference, May 31 - June 02, 2021
The final program can be downloaded as PDF via this link or is accessible online on the Conference Tool webpage.
The Mycotoxin Workshop is taking place annually since 1979 and is organized as an international European meeting by the Society for Mycotoxin Research (Gesellschaft fuer Mykotoxinforschung e.V.) since its foundation in 1997. The aim of this registered, non-profit organization is to promote research in all scientific fields of mycotoxicology.
For this reason we invite all researchers in the field of mycotoxins to submit abstracts for lectures (10 min) as well as short poster-style presentations (3 min oral presentation) covering the following research areas:
- Mycotoxins and human/animal health
- Mycotoxins and food/feed safety
- Toxigenic fungi: Genetics, biology, new secondary metabolites
- Toxicology and risk assessment of Mycotoxins
- Occurrence and Analyses of Mycotoxins in food, feed and physiological samples
- Mycotoxin biomarkers
- Mycotoxins in indoor environments
Prof. Dr. Dr. habil. Manfred Gareis
Prof. Dr. Madeleine Ploetz
Dr. Benedikt Cramer
Prof. Dr. Hans-Ulrich Humpf
Dr. Svetlana Kalinina